to come or go into;
"the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
"News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
come into fashion; become fashionable
to insert between other elements;
"She interjected clever remarks"
take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal;
"Jerry came in third in the Marathon"
- He often asked Philip to come in for a chat.
- His wife dashed in breathlessly.
- The searchlights were ineffectual in the fog.
- The new traffic regulations have come into play.
- come in handy 迟早会有用
- come in for 得到
- come in useful 迟早会有用(派上用场...
- come in at the hawsehole 从普通水手做起,水兵...
- come in through the hawsehole 从普通水手做起,水兵...
- come out in the wash 经过洗涤后变得干净;...
- come up in the world 发迹(飞黄腾达)...
- come in 进来
- come in from the cold 摆脱孤立的景况...
- not have enough intelligence to come in out of the rain 下雨也不知道进屋里来...
- not have enough sense to come in the rain 下雨也不知道进屋里来...
- come on in 进来吧！(这是比co...
- not have enough imagination to come in out of the rain 下雨也不知道进屋里来...
- not have enough intelligence to come in from the rain 下雨也不知道进屋里来...
- come in with 参与商业冒险活动...
- come out in one's true colors 露出本来的面目,现出...
- know enough to come in out of the rain 知道自我照顾,知道怎...
- not have enough sense to come in from the rain [口]蠢极了
- not have enough imagination to come in from the rain 下雨也不知道进屋里来...
- come in on 参加(参与
- throw in 扔进
- interpose 插入
- place 地方
- move into 进入
- go into 进入
- get into 对 ... 发生兴趣...
- come 来
- put in 插入
- interject 插话
- go in 参加
- enter 进入
- come out 出现
- inject 注射
- get in 进入
- go out 出去