get involved in or with
to come or go into;
"the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
secure a place in a college, university, etc.
familiarize oneself thoroughly with;
"He really got into semantics"
put clothing on one's body;
"What should I wear today?"
"He put on his best suit for the wedding"
"The princess donned a long blue dress"
"The queen assumed the stately robes"
"He got into his jeans"
- I'm really getting into jazz these days.
- Nobody likes to get into trouble.
- How did the thieves get into the house?
- I can't get into these shoes--they are too small.
- There is no need to get into a stew; everything will be all right.
- get into a temper 发脾气
- get into trouble 陷入困境
- get into scrapes 陷入困境
- get into a rut 墨守成规(照惯例行事...
- get into line 协调
- get into the swing of 对 ... 开始熟悉...
- get into a state 激动
- get a knife into someone 对某人表示怨恨...
- get one's teeth into 认真对待
- get into debt 负债
- get into office take office
- get into a scrape 惹出麻烦事
- get into hot water 陷入困境
- get into a muddle 陷入困境
- get one's knife into someone 对某人表示怨恨...
- get into a tantrum 大动肝火
- get into one's stride 开始上轨道
- get into a flap 激动(焦虑
- get into the habit of 习惯于
- get into a jam 陷入困境