- [P]安排,筹划,准备 a plan made in preparation for sth
- [U]整理,排列 the act of arranging; put in order
- [C][U]协商,商妥 agreement; settlement
the thing arranged or agreed to;
"they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging;
"a flower arrangement"
an organized structure for arranging or classifying;
"he changed the arrangement of the topics"
"the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
"he tried to understand their system of classification"
the spatial property of the way in which something is placed;
"the arrangement of the furniture"
"the placement of the chairs"
a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
- He introduced to us the symmetrical arrangement of the garden.
- He knew the room arrangement well.
- This arrangement is agreeable to both sides.
- We have made all the arrangements for the conference.
- They made an arrangement to meet at the schoolgate at 3 pm.
- Our arrangement of yesterday no longer stands.
- He can play a piano arrangement of an old folk song.
- That flower arrangement looks very artistic.
- He undertook to improve the working arrangements.
- I hope that the arrangements meet with your approval.
- We can come to some arrangement about the price.
- I hatched all the arrangement for the dance.
- We must agree the arrangements for this.
- It was very thoughtful of you to make all the necessary arrangements for us.
- The inside arrangements of the house are very old-fashioned.
- We can come to some arrangement over the time.
- Appointments are to be made by arrangement with the manager's secretary.
- They made an arrangement to meet at nine.
- arrive at an arrangement 谈妥办法
- adjust an arrangement 调整计划〔安排〕
- alter an arrangement 改变计划〔安排〕
- cancel an arrangement 取消安排
- carry out an arrangement 执行计划〔安排〕
- complete an arrangement 完成计划〔安排〕
- enter into an arrangement with sb 与某人商定
- make an arrangement 做出安排
- propose an arrangement 提出办法
- work out an arrangement 精心计划〔安排〕
- advance arrangements 事先安排
- careful arrangements 细心的安排
- diplomatic arrangement 外交调解
- formal arrangements 正式的安排
- necessary arrangements 必要的安排
- private arrangement 秘密布置
- proper arrangements 妥善的安排
- reasonable arrangements 合理的安排
- arrangement committee 筹备委员会
- according to arrangement 根据安排
- by agreed arrangement 按照一致同意的安排
- through an arrangement 通过安排
- under an arrangement 根据某协议
I believe that the arrangement of the groups within each class..must be strictly genealogical.出自： C. Darwin
Her general appearance, the arrangement of her hair and clothes, has the disheveled touch of the fugitive.出自： E. O
- arrangement表示“安排,筹划,准备”是可数名词,一般用复数形式,常与介词about或for连用；表示“整理,排列”时,是不可数名词，但如果着眼于结果(此时常有形容词修饰)则可加不定冠词；表示“协商,商妥”时,常用于with sb, about〔over〕 sth 短语中。
- plan 计划
- preparation 准备
- understanding 理解
- agreement 同意
- system 系统
- organization 机构
- procedure 程序
- planning 规划
- bargain 交易
- order 顺序
- pact 契约
- classification 分类
- deal 协定
- display 显示
- array 一系列
- composition 成分
- layout 安排
- disposal 处理
- assembly 集会
- convention 大会
- collection 收集
- formation 形成
- treaty 条约
- method 方法
- obligation 义务
- network 网点
- appointment 约会
- routine 例行公事
- construction 建设
- music 音乐
- provision 食品
- agenda 议事日程
- pattern 模式
- engagement 约会
- disposition 性情
- format 版式
- category 种类
- settlement 解决
- bond 债券
- line 线
- placement 方位
- organisation 组织
- transcription 抄本
- arranging 安排
- derangement 精神错乱