desired or wished for or sought;
"couldn't keep her eyes off the wanted toy"
"a wanted criminal"
"a wanted poster"
characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for;
"a cherished friend"
"children are precious"
"a treasured heirloom"
"so good to feel wanted"
- The doctor wanted us to use the sheet for a shroud.
- The invader wanted to attack our country.
- They wanted to know when you would go to the park.
- He wanted to find some wine in the pantry.
- He is wanted by the police.
- After many years abroad, he wanted to return home to his country.
- His love was a sham; he only wanted her money.
- The management wanted some250 workers to give up their present incentive pay, which would have cut their daily wages by about$5 a man.
- want 要
- wanted group 被选组
- wanted sound signal 有用声音信号...
- wanted to unwanted carrier power ratio 有用载波无用载波功率...
- wanted to interfering signal ratio 信扰比
- wanted carrier 所需载波
- bid wanted [经] 征求报价...
- positions wanted 求职广告
- wanted to purchase 征购
- wanted signal 有用信号
- wanted emission 所需发射
- position wanted 希望职位
- wanted to rent 征租房屋
- wanted subscriber 被叫用户
The Newcastle detective recognised the seaman as the wanted man.出自： R. Travers
- required 必需的
- hunted 动词hunt的过去式,动...
- desired 渴望的
- needed 需要的
- precious 宝贵的
- treasured 动词treasure的过...
- cherished 动词cherish的过去...
- unwanted 不需要的