a public announcement by a law enforcement agency that they desire to question or arrest some person
- She identified the man on the wanted poster.
- I saw several FBI wanted posters in the city.
- The photograph of him used to make the wanted poster originally appeared on posters for his 2004 general-election campaign.
- I think the Rowdies should put a beat down on these nut jobs next time they are at the game or we could put up some wanted posters at the TC.
- I think the Rowdies should put a beat down on these nut jobs next timethey are at the game or we could put up some wanted posters at the TC.
- couldn't keep her eyes off the wanted toy; a wanted criminal; a wanted poster.