- 参观者，游客，观光者， 来游者
- 【运】客队， 来访队
- [C] 访问者,参观者 one who visits a person or place
- [C] 游客,宾客 person who stays temporarily in a place or with a person
- [C] 候鸟 migratory bird that lives in an area temporarily or in a certain season
someone who visits
- When in New York City, it is customary for the visitor to take in a Broadway show.
- The visitor twisted his neck to look at the photograph on the wall behind him.
- Always remember, you're never more than one-click away from visitor abandonment.
- Some sites cram too much information on each page causing problems to your visitor in recognising the section they are looking for.
- She smiled falsely at her unwelcome visitor.
- They thought he was a visitor of great importance.
- She can't speak Spanish so she felt a bit out of place among a group of Latin American visitors.
- London is full of visitors during May and June.
- To whom fell the task of interpreting for the visitors?
- The Egyptian was willing to go into the history of the Great Pyramid for the foreign visitors.
- Each of the visitors was presented with a souvenir.
- The exhibition drew over 230,000 visitors.
- There was such a crowd round the distinguished visitor that I could not get to speak to him.
- The boy got by without answering the teacher's question because a visitor came in.
- Are there many visitors at the hotel?
- How can we get rid of this unwelcome visitor?
- She greeted the visitor cordially, inviting her to stay for breakfast.
- Get some food for the visitors.
- Please tell the children to gather all their games together so that we can take our visitors into the lounge for a cup of tea.
- We had several visitors yesterday afternoon.
- We've had several visitors staying with us at different times this summer.
- These winter visitors will fly to British shores.
- entertain a visitor 招待来客
- expect a visitor 期待来访的人
- guide a visitor 给参观的人导游
- have a visitor 有来访者,有来客
- receive a visitor 接待参观访问的人,接待来客
- see a visitor 会客
- show a visitor around 领来访者到处参观
- show a visitor over 陪客人参观…
- welcome a visitor 欢迎来宾
- first-time visitor 初访者
- frequent visitor 常客
- health visitor 〈英〉家访保健人员
- honored visitor 贵宾
- new visitor 新的来访者
- passing visitor 路过的来客
- unwanted visitor 不受欢迎的来客
- welcome visitor 受欢迎的来客
- prison visitor 〈英〉探监工作者
- summer visitor 避暑游客
- weekend visitor 周末游客
- winter visitor 避寒游客
- woman visitor 女来宾
- visitor, guest
- visitor不一定是事先邀请好的,也不一定受到款待; 而guest一般是事先受到邀请并受到款待的。例如:
- She has many visitors today.她今天客人很多。
- She's having a guest for dinner tonight.她今晚有位客人来吃饭。