- n. 胜利；成功
- [C] [U] 胜利,成功,赢 the act of winning or state of having won, in war or in any kind of struggle
a successful ending of a struggle or contest;
"a narrow victory"
"the general always gets credit for his army's victory"
"clinched a victory"
"the agreement was a triumph for common sense"
- The soldiers exulted at their victory.
- I have every reason to be confident of our victory.
- People in the city held a great party to celebrate their victory.
- They were intoxicated with victory.
- No victory comes out without price.
- At last they experienced the joy of victory.
- The army had won the first victory.
- It is a great victory that comes without blood.
- convincing victory 巨大的胜利
- the joy of victory 胜利的欢乐
The Grecians..obtained the Victory over the Persians.出自： J. Brand
The military situation was improving, but nothing like total victory seemed in sight.出自： H. Kissinger
The Falklands victory parade.出自：Daily Telegraph