- It was a performance of verve and vitality.
- It is moreover a book of astonoshing wit and verve.
- He was almost fizzing with combat verve.
- Your impudent look reflects my verve when I was young.
- He's a poor singer, but we had to admire the sheer verve of his performance.
An intellectual dynamism which injected tremendous verve into their talk.出自： V. Brome
Organising..wonderful events with the chutzpah and verve of a showman.出自：Guardian
The story..was told with considerable power and verve.出自：Times Educational Supplement