violating accepted standards or rules;
"a dirty fighter"
"used foul means to gain power"
"a nasty unsporting serve"
"fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
- He is the person who has been using different unsporting and dirty ways to win the World Champion.
- "Per was pretty angry about what was a very unsporting thing to do and the players started going at each other.
- Any simulating action anywhere on the field ,which is intended to deceive the referee,must be sanctioned as unsporting behaviour.
- And there’s certainly something unsporting about a dozen men and women on horses chasing a frightened animal across the countryside.
- The Blues have until 5pm today to submit their response to a charge of gross unsporting conduct for the midfielder's brutal challenge on Liverpool's Dietmar Hamann last week.
- If I kill you now without giving you a second chance, I'll be like the unsporting bastard who runs off with his pile the first time he makes a lucky throw.
Also regarded as unsporting was the hair-trigger which permitted a steadier..fire.出自： V. G. Kiernan