violating accepted standards or rules;
"a dirty fighter"
"used foul means to gain power"
"a nasty unsporting serve"
"fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
- Some types of unsportsmanlike acts may draw a technical foul.
- Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
- An excellent showman, Sebulba is beloved by many a race fan despite his unsportsmanlike conduct.
- If a player is making no effort to play the ball and contact occurs, it is an unsportsmanlike foul.
- Sometimes you're just bigger and more physical than another team, but I don't think ... we were unsportsmanlike.
- That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.
High pressure advertising has been..denounced..as giving kids an unsportsmanlike taste for publicity.出自： P. Goodman