untroubled by interference or disturbance;
"he could pursue his studies undisturbed"
- I think we should find a place to talk undisturbed.
- She immured herself in her study to work undisturbed.
- Deep down, however, the lake is always undisturbed.
- The patient is in good condition and seems to be emotionally undisturbed.
- He seemed undisturbed by the news of her death.
- undisturbed flow 无扰流,稳态流...
- undisturbed jet 未扰动射流
- undisturbed settling 未扰动沉淀
- undisturbed motion 无扰运动
- undisturbed stream 未扰动流
- undisturbed atmosphere 未扰动大气
- undisturbed soil 原状土,未搅动土,原...
- undisturbed orbit 无摄轨道
- undisturbed sample 原状土试样,未扰动试...
- undisturbed structure 未扰动结构
- undisturbed water 未扰动水
- undisturbed flight 无扰动飞行