the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
being one more than one;
"he received two messages"
- Two plus five is seven.
- All things invariably divide into two.
- At that time he had two helpers.
- The two boys decided to play truant and go fishing.
- in two 分开
- put two and two together 推断(根据事实材料推...
- in twos and threes 三三两两, 零零星星...
- fall between two stools 两头落空
- number two 第二位的
- one or two 一两个(一些)...
- between two fires 左右为难
- two layer 双层的
- make two bites at a cherry 过分小心
- two ply 两层的(双重的)...
- two pulse 双脉冲
- two circuit 双回路的
- two address 二地址的
- two stage 两级的(二阶段...
- two dimensional 二维(二度空间的)...
- two position 二位置的
- kill two birds with one stone 一箭双雕
- have two strings to one's bow 有两手准备
- two stroke 二冲程的
- two phase 双相的
The two best ships in the navy.出自： Southey
Two ropes, one tied to a..stone and one to a basket.出自： J. Steinbeck
My first two years, in the house where I was born.出自： Day Lewis
A rap group from Los Angeles that has sold two million albums.出自：Interview