- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- being one more than one;
"he received two messages"
- Two plus five is seven.
- All things invariably divide into two.
- At that time he had two helpers.
- The two boys decided to play truant and go fishing.
- in two分开
- put two and two together推断(根据事实材料推...
- in twos and threes三三两两, 零零星星...
- fall between two stools两头落空
- number two第二位的
- one or two一两个(一些)...
- between two fires左右为难
- two layer双层的
- make two bites at a cherry过分小心
- two ply两层的(双重的)...
- two pulse双脉冲
- two circuit双回路的
- two address二地址的
- two stage两级的(二阶段...
- two dimensional二维(二度空间的)...
- two position二位置的
- kill two birds with one stone一箭双雕
- have two strings to one's bow有两手准备
- two phase双相的
The two best ships in the navy.出自：Southey
Two ropes, one tied to a..stone and one to a basket.出自：J. Steinbeck
My first two years, in the house where I was born.出自：Day Lewis
A rap group from Los Angeles that has sold two million albums.出自：Interview
- TWO:Transport & Works Order (UK Department of Environment,Transport & Regions)运输及作品的顺序(英国环境运输及地区)
- TWO:The Weather Outlook天气的前景
- TWO:TaxWise OnlineTaxWise在线
- two:two num. 二, 两个Google提供的广告习惯用语be two 不和, 合不来by twos (=two and two; two by two) 两个两个地, 成双成对地by twos an…