- 两次,两倍 two times; double in quality, rate, etc.
- two times;
"I called her twice"
- to double the degree;
"she was doubly rewarded"
"his eyes were double bright"
- I am more than twice as old as he.
- The length of the table is twice its breadth.
- I've seen this film twice.
- We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.
He was twice absent.
He has twice the strength he had.
He earns twice as much as I do.
Bob phoned twice today.
This box is twice as large as that one.
Twice two is four.
I did it in twice.
- once or twice
一两次,偶尔a few times; occasionally
I was absent once or twice. 我曾缺席一两次。
I've only been there once or twice. 我只是偶尔到过那里。
- 一两次,偶尔a few times; occasionally
- think twice
He told me to think twice before speaking. 他叫我三思而后再发言。
- 三思,反复考虑consider carefully
- twice over两倍
- once or twice一两次
- once bitten, twice shy一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井...
- think twice重新考虑
- a twice-told tale尽人皆知的故事...
- at twice分两次
- twice shy.一回上当二回乖...
- twice removed隔二代
- Score twice before you cut once.三思而行。
- twice-told tale陈旧的故事
- execute twice in succession连做两次
- twice reflected beam二次反射束
- twice told讲过两次的(陈旧的)...
- twice horizontal frequency oscillator双行频振荡器...
- think twice about重加考虑(仔细考虑)...
- twice daily milking每日挤二次奶...
- in twice分两次
To tax the owners of property twice over in respect of the same thing.出自：Times
Jumbo's succeeded in making me perjure myself twice.出自：J. Mitchell
She was twice crossed in love.出自：G. Battiscombe
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的tiwga，意为两次。
- twice:twice adv. 两次, 两倍Google提供的广告习惯用语at twice (=in twice)分两次 于第二次in twice [口]分两次once or twice 一两次think tw…