- 廉价的,便宜的 low in price and good value for money
- 劣质的,低劣的 low in price and of little value or low quality
- 低俗的,卑鄙的 (of behaviour) offensively unpleasant and showing a lack of principles or sincere feelings
- relatively low in price or charging low prices;
"it would have been cheap at twice the price"
"inexpensive family restaurants"
- tastelessly showy;
"a flash car"
"a flashy ring"
"a gaudy costume"
"loud sport shirts"
"a meretricious yet stylish book"
- of very poor quality; flimsy
- embarrassingly stingy
- Her shoes look cheap.
- A flood of cheap imports has come into the shops.
- These are cheap and gaudy clothes.
- This photograph is taken with a cheap camera.
You can send for these seeds at a very cheap price.
The cheapest articles at the sale were quickly snapped up.
Many children were exploited as cheap labour in factories.
His toolbox was always stocked with a quantity of cheap brass screws.
The army won a cheap victory over the enemy, who had few guns and soldiers.
He is the cheapest man in town.
I hate his kind of cheap humour.
In such store you can get nothing cheap.
When she goes shopping she picks up anything cheap.
Have you found anything cheap here?
In the middle of the summer, fresh oranges are dear, but in the winter months they are cheap.
The shirts were cheap and sold out fast.
It's said this house will go cheap.
Buy now, the goods are going cheap.
It's cheap, but on the other hand the quality is poor.
There is no real economy in buying old ones, even if they are cheap.
I felt very cheap because I'd lied to my friend.
When everyone except me contributed money,I felt very cheap.
After giving in to his desire she said she felt cheap.
It is rather cheap at this price.
Bread is cheap in this shop; it costs twice as much across the street.
The dresses are dirt cheap in the other shop.
Fresh vegetables are very cheap in the summer.
These shoes are too cheap to wear.
- cheap and nasty
质量低的,虚有其表的 of low cost and bad quality
Her shoes looked cheap and nasty to me. 她的鞋在我看来质量低劣。
The newly-designed machine is cheap and nasty. 新设计的机器外表好而质量差。
The actor's robe looked cheap and nasty to me. 据我看,那个演员穿的袍子蹩脚又不漂亮。
- 质量低的,虚有其表的 of low cost and bad quality
- cheap at the price
无论价钱多么高都值得 so well worth having that the price, however high it is, does not seem too much
The holiday will be very expensive but if it helps to make you fit and healthy again it will be cheap at the price. 度假要花很多钱,但能助你恢复健康,花钱再多也值得。
- 无论价钱多么高都值得 so well worth having that the price, however high it is, does not seem too much
- cheap skate
守财奴,一毛不拔者 a person spends or giving unwillingly
None of the girls like to go out on a date with him because he is a cheap skate. 没有女孩子喜欢跟他约会,因为他是个守财奴。
He's such a cheap skate; he won't take his wife out to dinner on her birthday. 他是个爱钱如命的人,妻子过生日他是不会带她出去吃饭的。
- 守财奴,一毛不拔者 a person spends or giving unwillingly
- hold cheap
轻视某人或物 consider sb/sth to be of little value or importance
He held his wife's love cheap so she left him. 他不珍惜妻子的爱,所以她离开了他。
The boy always holds his teacher cheap. 那男孩总是不把老师放在眼里。
- 轻视某人或物 consider sb/sth to be of little value or importance
- make oneself cheap
做出让人看不起的事 do sth which causes other people to respect one less
He's made himself cheap by his unpleasant behaviour. 他那令人不快的行为降低了他的声誉。
- 做出让人看不起的事 do sth which causes other people to respect one less
- on the cheap
便宜地 not dear
Since you are our old customer you can buy the goods on the cheap. 既然你是我们的老顾客,你可以买便宜货。
I am always suspicious of anyone who wants to sell me something on the cheap. 我对想以廉价卖给我东西的人总是怀疑。
- 便宜地 not dear
- cheap books 特价书
- cheap car ticket 便宜车票
- cheap chair 劣质的椅子
- cheap conduct 虚伪的行为
- cheap dress 廉价衣服
- cheap drink 便宜饮料
- cheap emotion 虚伪的感情
- cheap entertainment 便宜的娱乐
- cheap flattery 虚伪的赞扬
- cheap hotel 廉价饭店
- cheap material 廉价材料
- cheap novels 便宜小说
- cheap painting 劣质绘画
- cheap picture 劣质图片
- cheap price 低价
- cheap route 省钱路线
- cheap seat 便宜座位
- cheap shop 廉价商店
- cheap store 廉价商店
- cheap travel 便宜旅行
- cheap trip 经济的旅游
- cheap work 容易得到的工作
- cheap vegetables 便宜蔬菜
- cheap victory 容易取得的胜利
- absurdly cheap 便宜得没道理
- amazingly cheap 便宜得令人吃惊
- attractively cheap 便宜得诱人
- contemptibly cheap 虚伪地可耻
- fairly cheap 相当便宜的
- incredibly cheap 便宜得令人难以相信
- indubitably cheap 不容置疑地便宜
- laughably cheap 卑贱地可笑
- miserably cheap 令人悲痛地劣质
- phenomenally cheap 特便宜
- pitifully cheap 可悲地虚伪
- really cheap 真便宜
- ridiculously cheap 便宜得可笑
- undoubtedly cheap 无疑便宜
- unreasonably cheap 便宜得不合理
- unspeakably cheap 便宜得无法形容
- not cheap to live in the city 在城里生活开销大
The services of a Secretary of State..well qualified for his post would have been cheap at five thousand.出自：Ld Macaulay
- cheap还可充当副词,意思是“廉价地,便宜地”，但只能与买卖或租赁有关的动词连用。例如:I was very luckly to get it so cheap.我很幸运能如此便宜地买到它。I bought the cloth cheap because there is a small defect in it.这布我买得便宜,因为上面有个小疵点。
This is the cheapest restaurant in town.这是全城最廉价的饭馆。This store sells low-priced edition.这家书店有廉价版本出售。下面三句话都是正确的:
The fruit is very cheap.水果很便宜。The price of the fruit is very low.这种水果价格很低廉。I bought the fruit at a very low price.我用低价买了那水果。
- cheap, inexpensive
这两词均有“便宜的”意思。其区别是：cheap有时可指价钱虽便宜,但质量不一定好; inexpensive则主要指质量不低于其价格,公认不贵,便宜。例如:The car was inexpensive.那部汽车是便宜的。
- Apples are the cheapest in autumn.
- Apples are cheapest in autumn.
- inexpensive cheap
误 The price of the hat is cheap.
正 The price of the hat is low.
正 The hat is cheap.
误 I bought it because the price was cheap.
正 I bought it because the price was low.
- ☆ 直接源自古语英的ceap，意为廉价。
- cheap:cheap adj. 便宜的, 不值钱的习惯用语dirt cheap 便宜透顶as cheap as dirt 便宜透顶feel cheap 感到难为情, 觉得丢脸, 感到惭愧 感到不舒服get of…