- v. 移居；移栽(植物)；移植(器官)
- n. 移植；移植物
- 移栽（植物）， 移种（植物），移接
- vt. & vi. 移植 move a plant from one place to another place; move an organ, piece of skin, hair, etc. from one part of the body to another
(surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
an operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient);
"he had a kidney transplant"
"the long-term results of cardiac transplantation are now excellent"
"a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago"
the act of removing something from one location and introducing it in another location;
"the transplant did not flower until the second year"
"too frequent transplanting is not good for families"
"she returned to Alabama because she could not bear transplantation"
lift and reset in another soil or situation;
"Transplant the young rice plants"
"These delicate plants do not transplant easily"
place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
transfer from one place or period to another;
"The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
- The villagers will transplant to another place.
- The peasants bent over to transplant rice seedlings in the fields.
- It is now possible to transplant organs from animals into people.
- The doctors will transplant a human heart into the patient.
- I think the heart transplant is a wonderful thing.
- The transplant was rejected by the body.
- Some seedlings do not transplant well.
- Poppies do not transplant well and should be planted where they are to grow.
- The farmers are now transplanting rice seedlings.
- Doctors are able to transplant kidneys.
- He hated being transplanted from his home in the country to the noise and bustle of life in the city.
- transplant into (v.+prep.)
(把…)移入… move sth into sth
transplant sth into sth
Doctors hope to transplant a human heart into the patient within the next few days.
Transplant the seedlings into peaty soil.
- transplant to (v.+prep.)
移植到…; 迁到… move (sth, or sb) to another place
transplant to sth
Adults are not flexible; they do not transplant comfortably to another place.
成年人不易适应,移居到别的地方会感到不舒服。transplant sb/sth to sth
We started the flowers indoors and then transplanted them to the garden.
He wished to transplant his family to the small island.
They transplanted the entire herd to a new pasture.
The entire business was transplanted to the island.
- transplant agriculturally 农业移植
- transplant patiently 耐心地移植
- transplant skillfully 有技巧地移植
- transplant successfully 成功地移植
Sowing in a pot of seed compost..and then transplanting the seedlings.出自：Practical Gardening
- transplant后接介词into表示“把…移入…”; 后接介词to表示“移植到…; 迁到…”。