- 移栽（植物）， 移种（植物），移接
- vt. & vi. 移植 move a plant from one place to another place; move an organ, piece of skin, hair, etc. from one part of the body to another
- (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
- an operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient);
"he had a kidney transplant"
"the long-term results of cardiac transplantation are now excellent"
"a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago"
- the act of removing something from one location and introducing it in another location;
"the transplant did not flower until the second year"
"too frequent transplanting is not good for families"
"she returned to Alabama because she could not bear transplantation"
- lift and reset in another soil or situation;
"Transplant the young rice plants"
- be transplantable;
"These delicate plants do not transplant easily"
- place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- transfer from one place or period to another;
"The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
- The villagers will transplant to another place.
- The peasants bent over to transplant rice seedlings in the fields.
- The doctors will transplant a human heart into the patient.
- I think the heart transplant is a wonderful thing.
- The transplant was rejected by the body.
Some seedlings do not transplant well.
Poppies do not transplant well and should be planted where they are to grow.
The farmers are now transplanting rice seedlings.
Doctors are able to transplant kidneys.
He hated being transplanted from his home in the country to the noise and bustle of life in the city.
- transplant into (v.+prep.)
(把…)移入… move sth into sth transplant sth into sth
Doctors hope to transplant a human heart into the patient within the next few days.医生们希望在今后几天内把一颗人的心脏移植到病人体内。
Transplant the seedlings into peaty soil.把幼苗移到含泥炭的土壤里。
- (把…)移入… move sth into sth transplant sth into sth
- transplant to (v.+prep.)
移植到…; 迁到… move (sth, or sb) to another place transplant to sth
Adults are not flexible; they do not transplant comfortably to another place.成年人不易适应,移居到别的地方会感到不舒服。transplant sb/sth to sth
We started the flowers indoors and then transplanted them to the garden.我们先把花种在室内,然后把它们移种到花园里。
He wished to transplant his family to the small island.他想把家搬到小岛上去。
They transplanted the entire herd to a new pasture.他们把整个牧群迁到一个新的牧场。用于 be ～ed 结构
The entire business was transplanted to the island.整个企业都搬到这个岛上。
- 移植到…; 迁到… move (sth, or sb) to another place transplant to sth
- transplant agriculturally 农业移植
- transplant patiently 耐心地移植
- transplant skillfully 有技巧地移植
- transplant successfully 成功地移植
Sowing in a pot of seed compost..and then transplanting the seedlings.出自：Practical Gardening
- transplant后接介词into表示“把…移入…”; 后接介词to表示“移植到…; 迁到…”。
- transplant还可用作名词,意思是“移植, 被移植物, 移居者”。
- transplant:transplant v. 移植, 移种, 移民, 迁移n. 移植, 被移植物, 移居者 英英解释:名词transplant:1. (surgery) tissue or organ transpla…