- the event of something coming in contact with the body;
"he longed for the touch of her hand"
"the cooling touch of the night air"
- the act of putting two things together with no space between them;
"at his touch the room filled with lights"
- arousing affect;
"the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"
"poignant grief cannot endure forever"
"his gratitude was simple and touching"
- This is the most touching story I have ever heard.
- His farewell speech was very touching.
- He wrote a article touching a environment pollution.
A touching faith in the efficacy of..parliament.出自：T. H. Huxley
The delight of these simple people..is very touching.出自：E. Waugh
A late Request..touching the Care of a young Daughter.出自：Steele
Discoveries..touching the neglected traditions of the London Boroughs.出自：G. K. Chesterton
- touching:touching adj. 动人的, 令人同情的prep. 关于, 至于 英英解释:名词touching:1. the event of something coming in contact wit…