- v. 使…觉得痒；挑逗；刺激；挠痒
touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
excite pleasurably or erotically;
"A titillating story appeared in the usually conservative magazine"
- The pictures were not meant to titillate audiences.
- The book has no artistic merit and its sole aim is to titillate (the reader).
- Scientific stories titillate the fancy of the school boys.
- In review a novel, you shall try to titillate rather than satiate the reader's interest.
- Monkeys often titillate each other.
- Please help me titillate where I can not reach.
A..hysteric, who gets frightened when she titillates a man.出自： E. Segal
American style began to titillate Europe.出自： N. Annan