- [C]票 written or printed piece of card or paper that gives the holder a certain right
- [S]标签 label attached to sth, giving details of its price, size, etc.
- [C]通知单,罚款单 official notice of an offence against traffic regulations
- [C]候选人名单 list of the candidates put forward by one party in an election
- [S]恰好的事,所需之物 the correct or desirable thing
- vt. 加标签于,给…贴标签 put a tag or label on
- vt. 对…发出违章通知单 give a ticket to sb
- vt. 规定…用于 … intend sth for a certain use or purpose
- a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
- a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- the appropriate or desirable thing;
"this car could be just the ticket for a small family"
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty;
"I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"
"Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- provide with a ticket for passage or admission;
"Ticketed passengers can board now"
- Have you got your train ticket?
- No one is allowed to get his ticket out of turn.
- The money is raised by the sale of raffle ticket.
- The ticket tells you the price of this dress.
- I don't know the price of the dress; its ticket has fallen off.
- I got a traffic ticket for crossing a red light.
- They plumped for a third party ticket.
- All articles in the store are ticketed with the price.
- He bought a platform ticket at the ticket window.
- You can get it at that ticket booth or please pay one dollar fifty cents to the driver.
- The policeman ticketed the parked car.
How much is a second-class return ticket?
It's late, but it is still possible to get tickets nevertheless.
We shall reserve three tickets for you, and you can pick them up a few minutes before the show.
He has secured us three tickets for Beijing.
Could you get me some tickets for tonight's show?
You must present your ticket when picking up your laundry.
Where're the tickets?
Those film fans were waiting at the ticket window.
The sales ticket says the coat is $500.
The driver got a ticket for speeding.
If you leave your car there you might get a parking ticket.
He ran as Vice-president on the Republican ticket.
She's very handsome and she's very finely dressed, only somehow she's not the ticket, you see.
At home, we feel frustrated.But, if you go to Africa you have a ticket to opportunity when you return home.
Enrollment in business and engineering classes is seen as ticket to high starting salaries.
The policeman ticketed the parked car.
Children under twelve cannot be ticketed unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.12
The passenger is ticketed to San Francisco.
He is ticketed as a zealous reformer.
- just〔that's〕 the ticket
〈口〉正好合适,理想的东西,需要的东西 that is the correct thing
The cup of coffee was just the ticket. 这杯咖啡正合适。
A change of scene would be just the ticket for her. 变换一下环境恰好是她所需要的。
That's the ticket.Kick harder with your legs and you will soon learn to swim. 那就对了,用双腿蹬得劲大些,你很快就能学会游泳的。
- 〈口〉正好合适,理想的东西,需要的东西 that is the correct thing
- work one's ticket
获准在合同期满前解除工作 obtain one's release from a job before the contract of service has expired
He worked his ticket by pretending to be mentally ill, and get discharged from the navy. 他假装精神有病要求退役,结果就从海军提前退役了。
- 获准在合同期满前解除工作 obtain one's release from a job before the contract of service has expired
- ticket for (v.+prep.)
因…而收到通知单; 指定为… receive a ticket for sth or doing sth; intend sth for a certain use or purpose ticket sb/sth for sth/v-ing 常用于 be ～ed 结构
She was ticketed for illegal parking.她因违章停车收到罚款通知单。
These cars have been ticketed for sale abroad .这些车辆是出口的。
His car was ticketed for being a little over a white line.他的汽车因稍稍超过白线而被贴上违章通知。
- 因…而收到通知单; 指定为… receive a ticket for sth or doing sth; intend sth for a certain use or purpose ticket sb/sth for sth/v-ing 常用于 be ～ed 结构
- ticket with (v.+prep.)
用…贴标签 put a tag or label on sth with sth ticket sth with sth 用于 be ～ed 结构
All articles in the store are ticketed with the price.商店里的所有货物都贴上了价格标签。
- 用…贴标签 put a tag or label on sth with sth ticket sth with sth 用于 be ～ed 结构
- accept a ticket 接受票据
- book a ticket 预订票
- buy a ticket 买票
- check a ticket 验票
- collect a ticket 收票
- examine a ticket 查票
- get a ticket 得到票
- get one's ticket 被罚款
- give a ticket to 给…票
- hold a ticket 持有票
- issue a ticket 开发票
- present a ticket 出示票
- return a ticket 退票
- sell ticket out 卖完票
- show a ticket 出示票
- split ticket 投异党候选人的票
- vote a ticket 投票
- five tickets 五张票
- full-fare ticket 全票
- half-fare ticket 半票
- monthly ticket 月票
- one-way ticket 〈美〉单程票
- round-trip ticket 〈美〉往返票
- single ticket 〈英〉单程车票
- straight ticket 只投同一政党所有候选人的选票
- thorough ticket 联票
- valid ticket 有效票
- admission ticket 入场券
- airplane ticket 飞机票
- communication ticket 〈美〉月票
- library ticket 借书证
- meal ticket 餐券,饭票
- movie ticket 电影票
- platform ticket 月台票
- railway ticket 火车票
- return ticket 〈英〉往返票
- season ticket 〈英〉季票,月票,长期票
- split ticket 分裂票(指投给不同党派候选人的票)
- theatre ticket 戏票
- train ticket 火车票
- winning ticket 得奖彩票
'I'll park here.., ' said Emil. 'They can give me a ticket if they like.'出自：S. Bellow
The penalty fixed for the traffic offence detailed on the ticket.出自：C. Dexter
- 在口语中, ticket还可作“恰好的事,所需之物”解,通常用作单数形式,并与定冠词the连用。
- ticket, label, mark
这组词都可表示“加上供识别用的标记”。它们的区别是：mark指在某物上加上记号、标记或痕迹; label指贴上或系上标明名称、性质、来源或地址等之类的标签; ticket指加上说明情况或价格等之类的小卡片。例如:He labelled the parcel before posting it.在邮寄前他在包裹上贴了标签。All the articles in the store are ticketed with the price.这个商店的所有物品都用标签明码标价。
- ☆ 直接源自中古法语的etiqeut，意为纸币；最初源自古法语的estiqeutte，意为小的纸币。
- ticket:ticket n. 票, 入场券 英英解释:名词ticket:1. a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to somet…