add as an extra or as a gratuity
give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat;
"In the second round, the challenger gave up"
to insert between other elements;
"She interjected clever remarks"
- I screwed up the note and throw it on the fire.
- In the old ages, lepers were often put into fire.
- Please don't chop in as much as you're doing.
- John chipped in that it was time to go home.
- Mother always buys things in stores where they give trading stamps.
- Throw in a lucky get-rich- quick cat, and the Japanese gourmand is hooked.
- The time-honored search for a soul mate has always been one part humiliation, two parts aggravation, and a little blind luck thrown in for the fortunate.
- throw in one's hand 放弃
- throw in one's lot with 把自己的命运同…连在...
- throw one's hat in the ring 宣布加入战斗,参加竞...
- throw in the towel 认输
- throw in the sponge 扔掉擦身海绵承认失败...
- throw something in someone's way 给某人以有利的机会...
- throw something in someone's lap 把责任推诿给某人,把...
- throw in someone's teeth 嘲笑
- throw one's hand in 认输, 甘拜下风; ...
- throw oneself in someone's way 送上门去,迁就某人...
- throw in 扔进
- throw obstacles in someone's way 阻挠
- throw something in someone's face 以某事当面凌辱某人...
- throw something in someone's teeth 嘲笑
- throw dust in sb's eyes 欺骗某人
- throw obstacles in the way of something 阻挠
- throw a monkey wrench in 故意给 ... 制造...
- throw a wrench in 妨碍
- throw dust in someone's eyes 迷惑某人,蒙蔽某人...
- throw a lie in someone's face 当面斥责某人说谎...