- 住帐篷， 宿营，野营
- 【医】将塞条等嵌入、出（伤口） ，插入塞条
- [C]帐篷 a movable shelter made especially of cloth or plastic material supported by a structure of poles and ropes, used especially by campers
- [C]帐,罩 a similar covered frame used for giving support of protection, especially in the treatment of illness
a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs);
"he pitched his tent near the creek"
a web that resembles a tent or carpet
live in or as if in a tent;
"Can we go camping again this summer?"
"The circus tented near the town"
"The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- They set up a tent near the seashore.
- The wind caused the tent to collapse.
- Please slacken the tent rope before it rains.
- The tent flaps should be tightly fastened.
- Last night, we tented in the forest.
- We're going to tent in the Golden Hill for a week.
- We just need a tent supported on a rigid framework.
- There were several rushes to the refreshment tent during the afternoon.
- Jump to it, men, we must get all the tents packed in an hour!
- This tent material is waterproof.
- Put a tent over his legs to stop them being rubbed by the sheets.
Keep the meat hot..by tenting it loosely with foil.出自：Microwave Know-how
- ☆ 直接源自古法语的tente，意为帐篷；最初源自中世纪拉丁语的tenta，意为帐篷。