- 诱惑物， 引诱物，煽诱人的事物
- [U]诱惑,引诱 tempting or tempted
- [C]诱惑物 thing that tempts or attracts
something that seduces or has the quality to seduce
the desire to have or do something that you know you should avoid;
"he felt the temptation and his will power weakened"
the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire;
"his enticements were shameless"
- I can't resist the temptation.
- She yielded to temptation and had another chocolate.
- She fell an easy victim to his temptation.
- An expensive bicycle is a temptation to thieves.
- He was surrounded by temptations.
- The sight of the purse on the table was a strong temptation to the poor child.
- I tried to overcome the temptation to laugh.
- the irresistible〔strong〕 temptation 无法抵抗〔强烈〕的诱惑
He did not want to read that lettershis temptations never lay in that direction.出自： E. M. Forster
He..resisted the temptation to tease her.出自： E. J. Howard