- n. 外科手术；外科；诊所；手术室
- [U] 外科手术 treatment of injuries or diseases by cutting or removing parts of the body
- [C] 外科诊所 place where a doctor, dentist, etc.
- [U] 门诊时间 time during which a doctor sees patients at his house
the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures;
"he is professor of surgery at the Harvard Medical School"
a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted;
"he read the warning in the doctor's surgery"
a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations;
"great care is taken to keep the operating rooms aseptic"
a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body;
"they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"
"he died while undergoing surgery"
- He is preparing for the surgery.
- He underwent open-heart surgery.
- He is a plastic surgery specialist.
- I want you to go to the hospital surgery for a general check-up.
- We built ourselves a new surgery.
- Your condition is serious and requires surgery.
- He saw the poster in the doctor's surgery.
- What time does surgery finish?
- major〔minor〕 surgery 大〔小〕手术
- doctor's surgery 诊疗室
The operating room, with..a crucial surgery about to begin.出自：Maledicta
This year's course has undergone..drastic surgery involving a reduction in duration.出自：Winning
- operation 操作
- operating theater 手术室
- operating room 手术室
- operating theatre 手术室
- surgical procedure 手术步骤
- or 或者
- surgical operation 外科手术
- medicine 药