beneath the surface of the water;
growing or remaining under water;
"viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"
- The ship was bilged by a submerged reef.
- Her submerged car was discovered in the river by police divers.
- Navigation is difficult on this river because of the submerged rocks.
- My mind was submerged in terror.
- John was submerged in making the ship model.
- Such feelings tend to remain submerged beneath a mask of social politeness.
- submerge 使浸没
- submerged displacement 排水量
- submerged culture 浸没培养,深层培养,...
- submerged delta 沈水三角洲
- submerged structure 水下构筑物
- submerged combustion 沉没燃烧
- submerged spillway 淹没式溢洪道...
- submerged breakwater 水下防波堤,潜堤...
- submerged cultivation 液面下培养
- submerged float 水深测量杆
- submerged current 潜流
- submerged body 潜没体
- submerged filter 油箱用滤油器...
- submerged condition 水下状态
- submerged condenser 潜管冷凝器,潜没冷凝...
- submerged orifice 潜孔口,浸液膈膜...
- submerged weir 潜堰
- submerged speed 潜水速度
- submerged coast 溺岸,下沉海岸...
- submerged groin 河底潜堤
They sank..beneath the summit of the submerged mountain.出自： A. C. Clarke
The..gregarious side of his nature slowly became submerged; he withdrew into himself.出自： R. Fraser