- [C] 演讲者 a person making a speech, or who makes speeches in a stated way
- [C] 说某种语言的人 a person who speaks a particular language
- [C] 议长 the person who controls the course of business in a parliament
- [C] 扬声器,喇叭 that part of a radio or record player from which sound comes out
- someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous);
"the speaker at commencement"
"an utterer of useful maxims"
- electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
- the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly;
"the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
- The speaker was boring everybody.
- These gestures are extremely important as they virtually negate what the speaker says.
- The speaker sawed the air as he cried loudly.
- I call on Mr. Oates, the first speaker on my list.
- The left-hand speaker doesn't seem to be working.
Our first speaker tonight is Mr. White.
He is an English speaker.
I'd like to propose a motion,Mr. Speaker.
The president addressed the students on the speaker.
Amis's poem, what class is the speaker in it?出自：P. Fussell
A splendid speaker, with a strong, well-modulated voice.出自：S. Rosenberg
She was a fervent speaker for the Emancipation of Women.出自：A. S. Byatt
- loudspeaker system扬声器系统
- speaker unit扬声器装置
- speaker system扬声系统
- speaker:speaker n. 说话者, 演讲人, 演说者, 扬声器, 喇叭 英英解释:名词speaker:1. someone who expresses in language; someone who t…