- n. 说话者；发言者；说某种语言者；扬声器
- [C] 演讲者 a person making a speech, or who makes speeches in a stated way
- [C] 说某种语言的人 a person who speaks a particular language
- [C] 议长 the person who controls the course of business in a parliament
- [C] 扬声器,喇叭 that part of a radio or record player from which sound comes out
someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous);
"the speaker at commencement"
"an utterer of useful maxims"
electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly;
"the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
- The speaker was boring everybody.
- These gestures are extremely important as they virtually negate what the speaker says.
- The speaker sawed the air as he cried loudly.
- I call on Mr. Oates, the first speaker on my list.
- The left-hand speaker doesn't seem to be working.
- The speaker volume is not turned up or is muted.
- Our first speaker tonight is Mr. White.
- He is an English speaker.
- I'd like to propose a motion,Mr. Speaker.
- The president addressed the students on the speaker.
Amis's poem, what class is the speaker in it?出自： P. Fussell
A splendid speaker, with a strong, well-modulated voice.出自： S. Rosenberg
She was a fervent speaker for the Emancipation of Women.出自： A. S. Byatt
- orator 演说者
- spokesman 发言人
- utterer utter的名词形式...
- talker 说话的人
- loudspeaker 扬声器
- chatterer 饶舌的人
- reciter 背诵者
- lecturer 演讲者
- presenter 主持人
- narrator 叙述者
- keynoter 政党方针的演说人...
- speechmaker 演讲人
- haranguer harangue的名词形...
- spokeswoman 女发言人
- spellbinder 能吸引听众的演说家...
- ace 幺点
- spokesperson 代言人
- virtuoso 艺术能手
- declaimer 演说者
- devotee 爱好者
- scholar 学者
- administrator 管理人
- chairman 主席
- president (国家)总统
- loudspeaker system 扬声器系统
- speaker unit 扬声器装置
- speaker system 扬声系统
- verbaliser 说话者
- verbalizer verbalize的名词...
- hearer 听者