- a human being;
"there was too much for one person to do"
- The camera filmed someone leaping into the house.
- Someone tried to poison our dog.
- pat someone on the back赞美某人
- frighten someone out of his wits吓得某人惊惶失措...
- mop the floor with someone把某人打得大败...
- put someone on his mettle考验某人
- meet someone halfway妥协
- hold someone up to mockery嘲笑某人
- put someone on<口>欺骗
- beat someone to it打胜
- bring someone to his knees迫使某人屈膝、屈服...
- swear an accusation against someone控告某人并发誓该项控...
- give someone a piece of one's mind责备某人
- give someone the benefit of the doubt对某人之嫌疑做善意解...
- have one's knife in someone对某人表示怨恨老想伤...
- make game of someone参照 game
- lead someone down the garden path诱骗(某人)
- not put it past someone相信某人会做出...
- set someone back on his heelsknock some...
- slip something over on someoneslip one o...
- treat someone like dirt把某人看得一文不值...
- someone:someone pron. 有人, 某人…