- [C] 蛇 any of various types of long legless crawling reptile, some of which are poisonous
- [C] 阴险的人 treacherous person
limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
a deceitful or treacherous person
a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
form a snake-like pattern;
"The river snakes through the valley"
move along a winding path;
"The army snaked through the jungle"
- I have a fear of snakes.
- The snake coiled itself around the tree.
- The girl screamed at the sight of the snake.
- He was taken to the hospital to be treated for snake bite.
- His behavior showed him to be a snake.
- The river snaked away into the distance.
- The stream snakes its way across the field.
- He was bitten by a poisonous snake.
- The snake's bite is sometimes poisonous.
- Not all snakes are poisonous.
- In Africa the snake is still sacred with many tribes.
- The bite of the poisonous snake on his shoulder is the fatal wound.
- Mother and daughter were alike in their fear of snakes.
- The place is full of insects, to say nothing of the snakes.
- Some snakes are poisonous.
- Snakes crawl.
- a snake in the grass
伪装成朋友的阴险的人 deceitful or treacherous person who pretends to be a friend
- capture a snake 捕蛇
- charm a snake 耍蛇,玩蛇
- fear a snake 怕蛇
- kill a snake 打死一条蛇
- pick up a snake 拾起一条蛇
- raise snakes 养蛇
- train a snake 驯蛇
- wake asnake 将蛇弄醒
- black snake 黑蛇
- dangerous snake 危险的蛇
- dreadful snake 可怕的蛇
- large snake 大蛇
- poisonous snake 毒蛇
- small snake 小蛇
- grass snake 草蛇
Do you remember a little toadying snake who used to be at school with us?出自： A. C. Gunter
For many, he is the snake in the trades union grass, a traitor to the movement.出自：Observer
Unpruned vines were snaking across the ground.出自： G. Orwell
A gravel track..snaked to and fro along the side of the mountain.出自：Bicycle Action