- n. 蹒跚；摇晃的脚步
- v. 蹒跚地走；摇摇晃晃地走；摇晃不稳
walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet;
"from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
walk by dragging one's feet;
"he shuffled out of the room"
"We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
- Wait, please; you betray too much vigor, too much decision; you want more of a shamble.
- Shuffle and shamble indicate moving without lifting the feet completely off the ground.
shuffle 和shamble 均指行走时脚不完全离开地面.
- They shamble, unused to walking on two legs, and find the human's mild sensory depravation unnerving.
- Wait, please; you betray too much vigor, too much decision; you want more of a shamble .
- Allie's heart nearly bursts.The last time she saw this house it was a rotted decaying shamble.
- Should Amare Stoudemire tell Steve Kerr he'd rather go play on Cybertron than watch Shaq shamble up and down the court in Phoenix?
His iron heart endured To make of Lyons one vast human shambles.出自： Coleridge
Goldwasser..watched Nobbs shamble back to his office.出自： M. Frayn