- [C] [U] 满意,满足,实现 feeling of contentment felt when one has or achieves what one needs or desires; fulfillment of sth
- [U] 赔偿物,补偿 sth that makes a person feel that damage done to one's honour
- the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation;
"the chef tasted the sauce with great satisfaction"
- state of being gratified or satisfied;
"dull repetitious work gives no gratification"
"to my immense gratification he arrived on time"
- compensation for a wrong;
"we were unable to get satisfaction from the local store"
- (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation;
"the full and final satisfaction of the claim"
- act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite;
"the satisfaction of their demand for better services"
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- His face was expressive of satisfaction.
- The winner beamed with satisfaction.
- Looking at a beautiful painting always gives one satisfaction.
- The store owner received satisfaction for the damage.
- Unless you push your claims you'll get no satisfaction.
- It was a great satisfaction to have revisited our native village.
- I will dispose the matter to your satisfaction.
- It's been proved to my satisfaction that you're telling the truth.
- Can you demonstrate to our satisfaction that your story is true?
He didn't allow himself to show his satisfaction, of course, let alone to speak of it.
When I didn't get any satisfaction from the local people I wrote to the head office.
He found satisfaction in music when he was lonely.
She feels satisfaction at having her ability recognized.
I feel great satisfaction over the way you have handled the matter.
The teacher expressed her satisfaction at our success.
He wrote about it, for his own satisfaction.
It was a great satisfaction for her to know that her son was doing so well at college.
It's a satisfaction to know that he is well again.
Swimming was one of her greatest satisfactions.
Your visit will be a great satisfaction to your friend.
The man found that he had been cheated and went back to the store to demand satisfaction.
You have insulted my wife,I demand satisfaction!
We can resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
All you said has been proved to my satisfaction.
Being able to work with children is one of the greatest satisfactions of this job.
In old age he finally had the satisfaction of seeing the quality of his work recognized.
- with satisfaction
满意地 with pleasure
He surveyed his garden with satisfaction. 他满意地环视着他的花园。
We can look back with satisfaction on a job well done. 我们可以怀着满意的心情来回顾一件完成得很出色的工作。
He signed his name with evident satisfaction. 他显然很满意地签了名。
The proposal was hailed with the greatest satisfaction. 人们极为满意地欢迎这个提案。
She can look back on her career with great satisfaction. 她回顾自己的经历觉得心满意足。
- 满意地 with pleasure
- achieve satisfaction 得到满足
- afford satisfaction 使满足
- desire satisfaction 期待满足
- enjoy satisfaction 感到满足
- experience satisfaction 感到满足
- express satisfaction 表示满意
- feel satisfaction 感到满意
- find satisfaction 得到满足
- give satisfaction 使满足
- have satisfaction 得到满足
- obtain satisfaction 得以满足
- reach satisfaction 得到满足
- receive satisfaction 得到满意
- smug satisfaction 自鸣得意
- take satisfaction 感到满意
- demand satisfaction 要求赔偿
- seek satisfaction 寻求赔偿
- complete satisfaction 完全满意
- deep satisfaction 深感满意
- entire satisfaction 十分满足
- full satisfaction 完全满意
- great satisfaction 非常满意
- huge satisfaction 极大的满足
- keen satisfaction 十分满意
- physical satisfaction 肉体上的满足
- quiet satisfaction 沉默的满意
- for ones own satisfaction 自得其乐
- feeling of satisfaction 满足感
- to one's own satisfaction 使自己满意
- to the satisfaction of all 各方面都满意
- with satisfaction 满意地
- in satisfaction of the claim 作为赔偿
- satisfaction about 对…感到满意
- satisfaction at winning prize 得了奖而满意
- satisfaction from playing the piano well 钢琴弹得很好,感到满意
- satisfaction in improvement 对进步满意
- satisfaction of a desire 愿望的实现
- satisfaction of a hope 希望的实现
- satisfaction of an ambition 抱负的实现
- satisfaction of one's hunger 充饥
- satisfaction of the client 让顾客满意
- satisfaction to parents 使双亲满意
- satisfaction with the result 对结果满意
- satisfaction for a debt 对债务的偿还
- satisfaction for an insult 对侮辱的道歉
- satisfaction for the injuries 对伤害的赔偿
Taking..a personal chattel..to procure satisfaction for the wrong committed.出自：W. Blackstone
- satisfaction的基本意思是“满意”,用作不可数名词,后常接介词at, with, over, in等。
- satisfaction也可表示“赔偿或赔偿物”,用作不可数名词; 还可作“乐趣,令人高兴的事”解,这时是可数名词。satisfaction之后可接that从句作同位语。
- satisfaction content
- His success gave me great satisfaction.
- Your work is satisfactory.
- I am satisfied at your success.
- He takes content in nothing.
- He takes content in everything.
- He is content to live in the countryside.
误 He gets a lot of satisfactions from his grandchildren.
正 He gets a lot of satisfaction from his grandchildren.
误 I hope I shall do everything for your satisfaction.
正 I hope I shall do everything to your satisfaction.
析 to sb's satisfaction表示“使某人感到高兴”,是习惯用法,这里介词to不能改成for。
- ＜中古英语 satisfaccioun ＜古法语 satisfaction ＜拉丁语 satisfactio (充分,充足,满)
[释义]满意、快事、乐事贡献者: 梦佳 2012-04-24 有用报错
- satisfaction:satisfaction n. 满意, 满足, 令人满意的事物习惯用语demand satisfaction 要求赔偿; 要求恢复名誉; 要求决斗enter (up) satisfaction 【律】…