an authoritative rule
a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior
the state of being controlled or governed
(embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular
the act of controlling or directing according to rule
- Technical regulations for saturation diving operat.
- He was taxed with neglecting the safety regulations.
- Tomorrow is the effective date of regulations.
- We need more elastic rules and regulations.
- amateur regulations 业余规则
- financing regulations 资金供应条例...
- securities regulations 有价证券交易细则...
- traffic regulations 交通规则
- general regulations 一般条例
- trade regulations 贸易条例
- customs regulations 海关条例
- zoning regulations 地区环境保护条例...
- safety regulations 安全规程
- service regulations 工作规则,操作规程...
- financial regulations 财务条例
- interim regulations 暂行条例
- current regulations 现行条令,现行规章...
- neutrality regulations [法] 中立规定, ...
- government regulations 政府的法规
- technical regulations 技术规范
- quarantine regulations 检疫规定
- special regulations 特别规定
- state regulations 州规范
- rules and regulations 规章制度