- [C]圆盘 round and flat plate
- [C]唱片; 磁盘,光盘 record; a flat circular piece of plastic used for storing computer information
sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate;
"the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky"
(computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
a flat circular plate
- I have many discs.
- The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology.
- I bought this new Beatles disc on sale today.
- The edge of the disc had been machined smooth.
- The disc went spinning away into the sky.
- The disc looked like an Stone Age record.
- In ancient times the earth was conceived as a flat disc.
- He wears an identity disc round his neck.
- This glass disc looks very fragile.
- Have you recorded the data in disc?
- You can't copy your file with this disc; it's full.
- A disc is divided into several clusters.
- He hands a metal disc to me.
- Disc recording is needed in the lab.