- n. 复兴；改造；再建
the period after the American Civil War when the southern states were reorganized and reintegrated into the Union; 1865-1877
the activity of constructing something again
an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall
- The World Bank was created with European reconstruction in mind.
- The result was the entire reconstruction of the navies of both the antagonists.
- He has decided beforehand that a complete reconstruction is possible and necessary.
- Reconstruction of that building is impossible.
- After a few years of active reconstruction, many famous cities rose from the ashes of war.
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development 欧洲复兴开发银行...
- International Bank for Reconstruction and development 国际复兴开发银行...
- reconstruction filter 重建滤波器
- technical reconstruction 技术改造
- personality reconstruction 人格重建
- waveform reconstruction 波形恢复
- reconstruction park 大修场
- general reconstruction 大修,翻修
- economic reconstruction 经济复兴
- continental reconstruction 大陆重建
- data reconstruction 数据重构
- organic reconstruction 有机重组
- building reconstruction 房屋重建
- financial reconstruction 财界重建
- mapping reconstruction 映射重建
- image reconstruction 图像重构
Many old people become too involved in their reconstruction of past events.出自：Oxford Diocesan Magazine