- =Royal Australian Navy 澳大利亚皇家海军
a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
the act of testing something
a race run on foot
an unbroken series of events
(American football) a play in which a player attempts to carry the ball through or past the opposing team
a regular trip
the act of running; traveling on foot at a fast pace
the continuous period of time during which something (a machine or a factory) operates or continues in operation
unrestricted freedom to use
the production achieved during a continuous period of operation (of a machine or factory etc.)
a small stream
a race between candidates for elective office
a row of unravelled stitches
the pouring forth of a fluid
an unbroken chronological sequence
a short trip
- The wind was so strong that we ran to the lee of the house.
- The tears ran down her cheeks.
- Those grubby urchins ran to me and asked for candy.
- He jumped to his feet and ran out of the office.
- He ran up a bill for over$200.
- The fox ran away before the hunter shot it.
- The little boy ran off to get his brother.
- He ran fast enough to catch the thief.