an index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer
a self-report personality inventory originally derived from the MMPI; consists of several hundred yes-no questions and yields scores on a number of scales including dominance and self acceptance and self control and socialization and achievement etc.
- CPI likely to go down gradually.
- In above equations,Y was CPI(g/d),X was LCP(g/d).
式中Y为CPI ; X为乳中蛋白量。
- CPI and PPI from the point of view, it is not bad.
- CPI data shows our country is in now go up condition.
- We expect the CPI to go down gradually in the coming months.
- Methods 404 of naval staff were tested, using CPI questionnaire.
方法 采用CPI调查表对海军某部人员404 人进行测评。