- n. 采石场；猎获物；来源；被追逐的目标
- v. 挖出；苦心找出
- 追捕的对象， 被追逐的目标，追求物
a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence;
"he fell prey to muggers"
"everyone was fair game"
"the target of a manhunt"
a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate;
"a British term for `quarry' is `stone pit'"
animal hunted or caught for food
extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry;
- This mountain was the site for a quarry.
- The horseman aimed his lance at his quarry.
- Each sentence seems a quarry of rich meditations.
- It took the police several days to track down their quarry.
- Detectives kept the quarry under surveillance for weeks.
- We watched the workmen quarry out a huge block of marble .
- They are quarrying in old manuscripts.
- quarry waste 采石场废料
- quarry powder 采石炸药
- quarry face 采石面
- quarry rock 采石场毛料,毛石料...
- quarry car 采石场斗车
- quarry blasting 采石爆破
- quarry sap 天然石含水量...
- quarry stone 石块
- stone quarry 采石场
- quarry faced 石料粗面的(毛面的)...
- quarry rubbish 石渣
- quarry dust 采石场粉尘
- quarry water 矿泉水
- quarry tile 方砖的
- sand quarry 采砂场
- quarry hammer 采石锤
When Joue's..bird from hye Stoupes at a flying heron..The stone dead quarrey falls.出自： Spenser
In the white winter, rabbits are your quarry.出自： W. Bronk
The Hawfinch is shy and elusive, so..a far more challenging quarry than most rarities.出自：Bird Watching
The treatment of ancient philosophy as..a quarry for ideas to be developed in the light of modern theories.出自：Classical Review
In the mountains..they quarry out a white stone.出自： Goldsmith
Roofed with grey stone slates quarried at Stonesfield.出自： Mollie Harris
An approximately square or rectangular chamber quarried in the soft bedrock.出自：Antiquaries Journal