- v. 加标点于；强调；不时打断
insert punctuation marks into
to stress, single out as important;
"Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet"
"Her sharp questions punctuated the speaker's drone"
- The transcription of his speech must be punctuated.
- The children have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
- He made gestures to punctuate his speech.
- The announcement was punctuated by cheers from the crowd.
- He punctuated his remarks with thumps on the table.
Apollinaire does not punctuate his poems.出自： D. Arkell