- something that makes repeated and regular interruptions or divisions
- the marks used to clarify meaning by indicating separation of words into sentences and clauses and phrases
- the use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases
- Beginners should learn the punctuation well.
- Our teacher is very fussy about punctuation.
- Our teacher has a bee in his bonnet about punctuation.
- Now, let's begin to learn punctuation.
The punctuation in both stories is abominable, and makes nonsense of..the sentences.出自：Dylan Thomas
You have a grasp of grammar and punctuation.出自：L. Duncan
- punctuation mark标点符号
- punctuation:punctuation n. 标点, 标点符号…