a ratio of two quantities that is constant
harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole (as in a design);
"in all perfectly beautiful objects there is found the opposition of one part to another and a reciprocal balance"
- However, we haven't paid enough attention to the research into the principle of proportionality.
- In simple tension experiment, the stress-strain relationship submits Hook's law within the limit of proportionality.
- The relation between payment and the amount of work reflects law of proportionality.
- The result of the example network is that its proportionality is good and some high risk nodes exist in it.
- The principle of proportionality is one of general principles of the law of European Community.
- factor of proportionality 比例因子,比例系数...
- proportionality constant 比例常数
- region of proportionality 正比区
- constant of proportionality 比例系数
- proportionality element 比例元件
- proportionality coefficient 比例系数,比例常数...
- proportionality factor 比例因子,比例系数...
- region of limited proportionality 有限成比例区...
- law of proportionality 比例定律