- [C]产品,产物 thing or substance produced by a natural or manufacturing process
- [C]乘积 quantity obtained by multiplying one number by another
- [C]结果; 成果 result
commodities offered for sale;
"good business depends on having good merchandise"
"that store offers a variety of products"
an artifact that has been created by someone or some process;
"they improve their product every year"
"they export most of their agricultural production"
a quantity obtained by multiplication;
"the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction;
"a product of lime and nitric acid"
a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances;
"skill is the product of hours of practice"
"his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
the set of elements common to two or more sets;
"the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
- If our product is properly marketed, it shall sell very well.
- The hand is not only the organ of labour, it is also the product of labour.
- The eastern frontier of France was the product of centuries of historical accidents.
- They are the products of post-war affluence.
- The product of 21 and 16 is 336.
- My bike is a home product.
- Today's housing problems are the product of years of neglect.
- Even the simplest poem is the product of much work.
- The product of 4 and 10 is 40.4
- advertise products 为产品做广告宣传
- design〔finish, manufacture〕 a product 设计〔完成,制造〕一种产品
- develop〔pack up, sell, test〕 products 开发〔包装,出售,检验〕产品
- grade products 给产品定级
- market a product 在市场出售一种产品
- finished〔substandard〕 product 成〔次〕品
- first-rate〔high-class〕 product 优等品
- high-grade〔traditional〕 product 高档〔传统〕商品
- labor-intensive〔technology-intensive〕 product 劳动〔技术〕密集型产品
- literary product 文艺作品
- native product 土产
- plastic product 塑料制品
- semi-finished〔semi-manufactured〕 product 半成品
- agricultural product 农产品
- product identification〔packaging, standard〕 产品鉴定〔包装,规格〕
Universal education was a product of the democratic movement.出自： R. Niebuhr
How many different products this firm made.出自： D. Lodge
Not a..wonderful year for albums; too many disappointments, too much product.出自：Sounds
- product, produce, production
- produce是农产品、天然产物或工业产品的总称,是不可数名词; product指任何体力劳动或脑力劳动所产生的东西,一般多指工业品,也可指农产品,它的含义比produce广,是可数名词; production指生产的动作或产量,也指生产的结果,特指诗歌、雕刻、绘画等文学艺术作品。例如:
- Among the products of the factory are tractors, ploughs and lorries.这家工厂的产品包括拖拉机、犁和卡车。
- We must increase the production of eggs.我们必须增加鸡蛋的产量。
- This is a production of genius.这是一部天才的作品。
- ☆ 15世纪初期进入英语，直接源自中世纪拉丁语的productum，意为产品。