the quality of being appealing in a delicate or graceful way (of a girl or young woman)
- People commented on the prettiness of the cottage.
- The house is prettiness of this world. We must buy it.
- Apart from her blond prettiness, she was smart and helpful.
- At this moment in time, I'll take grinding over prettiness, too.
- Such youth and prettiness reacted upon him more subtly than wine.
- Apart from her prettiness, she was smart and helpful.
- pretty 相当地
The prettiness, the cosy sublimities of the Lake District.出自： Aldous Huxley