- n. 怀孕；妊娠；含蓄；丰富
- [U][C]怀孕；妊娠 the condition of being pregnant;instance of being pregnant
the state of being pregnant; the period from conception to birth when a woman carries a developing fetus in her uterus
- Her second pregnancy was easy.
- You are advised not to smoke during pregnancy.
- She miscarried in the third month of her pregnancy.
- Early pregnancy is often accompanied by nausea.
- Avoid exposure to persons in early pregnancy.
- The pregnancy test was positive.
- This was her second pregnancy.
- pregnancy test 验孕
- ectopic pregnancy [医]子宫外孕...
- phantom pregnancy 假妊娠,幻象性妊娠...
- mole pregnancy 【医】葡萄胎...
- prolonged pregnancy 妊娠过期,过期妊娠,...
- heterotopic pregnancy 复妊娠,异位妊娠,异...
- extrauterine pregnancy 宫外孕
- cervical pregnancy 宫颈妊振,子宫颈妊娠...
- hydatid pregnancy 葡萄胎妊娠
- abdominal pregnancy 腹腔妊娠
- entopic pregnancy 子宫内妊娠
- afetal pregnancy 假妊娠
- bigeminal pregnancy 双胚性妊娠,双胎妊娠...
- pregnancy cell 妊娠细胞
- angular pregnancy [医] 子宫角妊娠...
- pregnancy rate 受胎率,妊娠率...
- multiple pregnancy 多胎妊娠,妊娠多胎...
- false pregnancy 假怀孕,假妊娠,假孕...
- artificial pregnancy 人工妊娠
- pregnancy diagnosis 妊娠诊断
He was chosen to..deceive a whole Nation..: which he did with notable pregnancy and dexterity.出自： Clarendon
A pregnancy of judgment above his years.出自： P. Heylin