- [C](信末签名后的)附言，又及 extra message added at the end of a letter after the signature
- [C](正文后的)补充说明 facts or information added to sth after it is completed
a note appended to a letter after the signature
textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end
- As a postscript to his letter he added that he loved her.
- He added a brief postscript to his speech, giving the latest figures.
- There was the usual romantic postscript at the end of his letter.
- As a postscript to that story,it turned out that the woman was his sister.
- postscript 附笔
The Duke's equerry, the letter added in a postscript, would be sent..to handle all details.出自： S. Weintraub