- having a point
- direct and obvious in meaning or reference; often unpleasant;
"a pointed critique"
"a pointed allusion to what was going on"
"another pointed look in their direction"
- The ends were pointed and sharp as a knife.
- His daughter has a pointed nose.
- The priests and rulers had listened in silence to Christ's pointed rebukes.
- In private, the grumbles are more pointed.
- The politician made pointed comments on pollution.
- He made pointed obvious references to the recent scandal.
- pointed toes脚尖伸直
- pointed journal锥形轴颈
- pointed section刻齿动刀片
- pointed cone尖头锥体,尖锥...
- pointed nose尖头
- pointed file尖锉
- pointed corrosion点蚀,坑蚀
- pointed screw尖端螺钉
- pointed pile尖头桩
- double pointed双端的
- pointed tool[机] 尖头刀具, ...
- medium pointed中度削凿加工的...
- pointed dome葱头形穹顶
- pointed hammer尖头锤
- pointed arch尖拱,哥德式拱...
- pointed shovel尖形挖掘铲
- pointed body尖头体
- pointed line虚线
- pointed:pointed adj. 尖角的, 敏锐的, 锐利的, 率直的, 突出的 英英解释:动词point:1. indicate a place, direction, person, or thing;…