- [C]阶段,时期 a stage of development
- [C](月亮、行星的)位相,盈亏 any of a fixed number of changes in the appearance of the moon or a planet as seen from the Earth at different times during their orbit
- [C](问题等的)方面 part of aspect
- vt. 分阶段计划〔安排〕 plan or arrange in separate phases
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events;
"we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary;
"the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system"
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun);
"the full phase of the moon"
- arrange in phases or stages;
"phase a withdrawal"
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition;
"he phased the intake with the output of the machine"
- No phase transition evidence is found.
- This is but one phase of the subject.
- They are talking about the changing phases of society.
- That project would enter a second phase at the beginning of 2007.
- If a nuclear war really breaks out, the world will enter a very dangerous phase.
- The use of lead-free petrol is now being phased in.
- The old currency will have been phased out by 1990.
- The modernization of the industry was phased over a 20-year period.
It was a very important phase of history.
There was a new dangerous phase between each other.
The phases of the moon include the new and the full moon.
The new educational policy will be phased over the next several years.
- in phase
〈物理〉同相working or going together (with another or each other)
The camshaft rotates in phase with the crankshaft, but at half its speed. 凸轮轴和曲轴协调旋转,但速度仅是曲轴的一半。
- 〈物理〉同相working or going together (with another or each other)
- out of phase
〈物理〉异相not working or going together (with another or each other)
The carrier wave has got out of phase with the signal wave. 载波同信号波是异相的。
- 〈物理〉异相not working or going together (with another or each other)
- phase down (v.+adv.)
逐步减少lessen gradually phase sth ⇔ down
The program to phase down waste in natural sources is progressing successfully in the country.逐步减少自然能源的浪费正在这个国家顺利进行。
- 逐步减少lessen gradually phase sth ⇔ down
- phase in (v.+adv.)
逐步采用introduce (sth) in stages or gradually phase sth ⇔ in
We should phase in the new working plans.我们应逐步采用新的工作计划。
The company has phased in a series of new production plans.这家公司已采用了一系列新的生产计划。
- 逐步采用introduce (sth) in stages or gradually phase sth ⇔ in
- phase out (v.+adv.)
逐步淘汰,逐步结束stop or remove (sth) in stages or gradually phase sth ⇔ out
The machine has been phased out.这种机器早已过时了。
The factory has already phased out a batch of production equipment.这家工厂已经淘汰了一批生产设备。
- 逐步淘汰,逐步结束stop or remove (sth) in stages or gradually phase sth ⇔ out
- closing〔initial〕 phase 最后〔最初〕阶段
- crucial phase 关键时期
- final phase 最后形势
- new phase 新阶段
- essential phase 基本方面
- opening phase 开始阶段
- another phase 另一阶段
- the theoretical phases 理论方面
- phase difference 相位差
- from phase to phase during this stage 这一阶段中的各个时期
- in phase 同相地,协调地
- in phase with 与…同相位
- in every phase 在每一方面
- out of phase 异相地,不同相地,不协调地
- opposite in phase 反相,相位相反
Venus had the same crescent phases as the waxing and the waning moon.出自：D. Brewster
To end imprisonment without trial by a phased programme of releases of every detainee and internee.出自：Daily Telegraph
- phase, angle, aspect, side
- phase, stage
- ☆ 1812年进入英语，直接源自现在拉丁语的ahpses，意为表现，表面；最初源自古希腊语的ahpsis，意为星星的样子。
- PHaSE:Physics of Hard Spheres Experiment天体物理实验的努力
- PHASE:Project for Healthy Adolescent Sexual Expression对于健康的青少年性表达的项目
- PHASE:Parallel and HPC Application Software Exchange平行和高性能混凝土的应用软件
- phase:phase n. 阶段, 状态, 相, 相位v. 定相 英英解释:名词phase:1. (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a sys…