a surrounding or nearby region;
"the plane crashed in the vicinity of Asheville"
"it is a rugged locality"
"he always blames someone else in the immediate neighborhood"
"I will drop in on you the next time I am in this neck of the woods"
people living near one another;
"it is a friendly neighborhood"
"my neighborhood voted for Bush"
the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of');
"it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job"
"the price is in the neighborhood of $100"
an area within a city or town that has some distinctive features (especially one forming a community);
"an ethnic neighborhood"
- There is no such man in our neighborhood.
- This neighborhood is quiet peaceful!
- The whole neighborhood praises him.
- He lives somewhere in the neighborhood.
- He had committed several robberies in the neighborhood.
- You'll find the hotel in the neighborhood.
- in the neighborhood of 在 ... 附近
- neighborhood effects 相邻效应
- neighborhood unit 近里单位
- neighborhood averaging 邻域平均
- neighborhood park 邻里公园
- spherical neighborhood 球形邻域
- neighborhood effect 相邻效应
- neighborhood of a curve 曲线的邻域
- closed neighborhood 闭邻域
- neighborhood watch 邻里监督组织...
- neighborhood model 邻式模型
- neighbourhood watch 社区守望相助警戒...
- in the neighborhood 在附近
- neighbourhood 邻近
- good neighborhood 良好的环境