showing signs of wear and tear;
"a ratty old overcoat"
"an old house with dirty windows and tatty curtains"
worn or eaten away by (or as if by) moths;
lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new;
"moth-eaten theories about race"
- And he, as a rotten thing, consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten.
- Eight malignant cases had moth eaten destruction of the bone with periosteal reaction and fast-growing soft tissue mass.
- The kind of paper was also called eternal red.In the Han and Wei Dynasties, people used corktree to dye paper yellow, improve the performance of paper, increase beauty of paper and prevent moth eaten.
- Some types of moths eat holes in clothes.
- This piece of cloth was eaten by a moth.
- Moths ate boles in my wool coat.
Koch was a small moth-eaten man.出自： L. Deighton