- moderate to inferior in quality;
"they improved the quality from mediocre to above average"
- lacking exceptional quality or ability;
"a novel of average merit"
"only a fair performance of the sonata"
"in fair health"
"the caliber of the students has gone from mediocre to above average"
"the performance was middling at best"
- poor to middling in quality;
"there have been good and mediocre and bad artists"
- Calico Rackham Jack had mediocre accomplishments as a pirate.
- That foursome alone should make Arizona very competitive in the mediocre National League West.
Televisionsall it has ever done is to teach people how to tolerate mediocre entertainment.出自：Observer
You cannot bear the thought of being mediocre and ordinary.出自：D. Rowe
The mediocre..always form numerically the largest portion of every profession.出自：Law Times
- mediocre:mediocre adj. 普普通通的…