- n. 奖章；勋章；纪念章
- vi. 获得奖章
- [C]奖章,奖牌 flat piece of metal which commemorates an event etc. or is awarded to sb for bravery,sporting achievement, etc.
an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- He got a medal for bravery.
- She was awarded a medal for bravery.
- He got a medal for his gallantry.
- The soldier earned a medal for bravery.
- The President bestowed a medal on the hero.
- They'll strike a medal in memory of the great victory.
- Winning the medal was a feather in his cap.
- He pinned a medal on me.
- The medal is in silver.
- Olympic medal 奥林匹克奖牌
- bronze medal 铜牌
- on a medal 在奖牌上
- medal for 授予…的奖牌
A pious medal he had that saved him.出自： Joyce
He was eulogized..renowned and medalled for his war record.出自：New Yorker