with respect to material aspects;
"psychologically similar but materially different"
to a significant degree;
"it aided him materially in winning the argument"
- This county is materially ahead of the other counties.
- I was supported by him both materially and spiritually.
- The journal aids materially in a fuller and deeper understanding of the subject.
- This isn't materially different from the old system.
- Their views on the issue are materially different.
- material 材料
As he created all Men out of the same matter, they are materially equal.出自： L. Howell
- significantly 意味深长地
- substantially 大体上
- considerably 非常地
- importantly 重要地
- essentially 本质上
- immensely 极大地
- greatly 很
- pertinently 适切地
- centrally 在中心
- substantively 实质上
- formally 正式地