in a statistically significant way;
"the two groups differed significantly"
in a significant manner;
"our budget will be significantly affected by these new cuts"
in an important way or to an important degree;
"more importantly, Weber held that the manifold meaning attached to the event by the social scientist could alter his definition of the concrete event itself"
- She paused significantly before she answered.
- Significantly New York is left out of this list.
- Significantly, he did not deny that there might be an election.
- The police released him but, significantly, they didn't give him back his passport.
- More significantly, China and Russia both voted in favor.
- This contributes significantly to the success of our public institutions.
- American English is significantly different from British English.
- TV show can significantly ulter some people's basic beliefs.
- Low-income African countries would gain significantly from the lower oil price.
- considerably 非常地
- appreciably 可觉察地
- drastically 大幅度地
- notably 显著地
- radically 根本地
- extensively 广泛地
- substantially 大体上
- a lot 许多，大量
- meaningfully meaningful的副...
- knowingly 故意地
- meaningly 有意思地
- pointedly 尖锐地
- expressively 表达地
- importantly 重要地
- insignificantly 不足道