a distinguishing symbol;
"the owner's mark was on all the sheep"
a pattern of marks
evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score;
"what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
the act of making a visible mark on a surface
- I have a big dog with black and white markings.
- That is a plane with British markings.
- He accused his teacher of unfair marking.
- compass marking 罗经标记
- marking plate 标记板,画线平台...
- number marking 号码标志
- marking gage 划线规
- marking off 画线,划线
- marking ink 打印墨水
- marking device 压花,划线规...
- marking pin 测钎,冲子
- marking pulse 传号[符号]脉冲...
- identification marking 打印标号
- marking machine 打号机,印字机,打字...
- marking current 传局电流,传号电流,...
- marking wave 标记波
- marking iron 烙印铁
- marking hammer 印记锤
- marking signal 标记信号,标志信号...
- marking impulse 标记脉冲
- marking board 交易所揭示牌...
- channel marking 航道标志
- mark 记号
The shape and colour and markings of perhaps several hundred different but very similar dogs.出自： R. Dahl
Despite the markings on their tickets people just took whatever cabin they could find.出自： C. Phillips